Sunday, February 21, 2010

~ Sleepless Nights ~

Lately, Broken Wings have not been able to sleep well. When i tried, it will either be 2a.m. the earliest or 5a.m. the latest. I no longer know why i am like that. I just couldn't sleep well. Most of my sleep felt too REAL to be a dream.

Sometimes, I found myself "dreaming" in my sleep. It is scary.
I felt like I would never wake up again.
I had always been the best -LIAR-.
With the best mask that cover myself ALWAYS and FOREVER.
Thought that I could let people around me think that I was fine whole time,
but now, I realize that I was not that strong to pretend anymore.

It wasn't an act,
I was just too used to it.
Now, I am tired of everything around me,
where could I stop and Restart everything?

Will anyone know that "i had fallen"?
Will some other angel be there to 
~HOLD~ my hands?
       ~when i fall~
~HUG~ me?
       ~when i cry~
~CHEER~ me?
       ~when i need the most~


~ Like i used to be there for them ~
~Under my own mask, I'm the best shelter for everyone ~

No comments: