Sunday, February 16, 2014

~Return~

After years of abandoning my blog. Here I am again...
Typing nonsense, only to get sense to myself.

I might already be mad.
Maybe I am just numb to feelings.

People say Time heals. 
Maybe it is true.

What do people do to a person who do not want to be saved?
Are they going to forever suffer? 


I was told that I do not know how to let go.
Maybe that is a FACT too.

Maybe I just need time.
However, does time wait?


Two souls from two different world
To meet is a blessing
To be together is a joy

At the very least,
to know each other was enough.


I recently met someone I held dear to myself.
It felt like a light in my life.
I kept reaching out for it.

But it is a foreign light.
Different from what I am used to.

To reach it,
I almost lost in the void of space.


It is TIME to LET GO~
I shall learn even if I do not want to.
For time DOES NOT WAIT.

It is TIME to LIVE.

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.

No comments: